Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To part with life.

I don't know life can be that fragile.

He who hold much future in his hand, who could carve his own life the way he wanted it to be... had he live on, nothing was impossible.

But just as life has it's end, 17 years was just too short. I can't help but find myself weeping and regretting. It is too much to take in.

But sorrows in our heart do not bring joy to him, maybe. But joy in our mind does bring smile to our life.

Rest in Peace Wenfeng. Our heart will always have a place for you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never smiled .... I often laugh loudly :P

Unknown said...

Well said !!!
Dear thanks for sharing the Important information, post is very useful for me. Recently i am reading about planets position, here the Mercury retrograde 2017 is very interesting topic. if you wants to read about this topic please read on mpanchang.com