Tuesday, May 12, 2009

=.=

LOL, wtf. My BM teacher came to see me today and said 

"Eh Tristan, I heard you got a lot of BM tips right? Come share a bit la."
"Not really la, teacher. A bit only."
"I heard Bistari gave you a lot leh?"
"Why? Tips only, not sure it comes out or not"
"I think we need to talk"

Crap, then she asked me to see the headmaster etc etc =.= then some teachers come n asked me where I got it from blah blah blah, then some scolded me =.= omfg.. Like I am not the only with the tips OKAY, why just say me =.=" swt la.

Like wtf, people tell you the tips, then I just copy la, lol. Free things come who don't want. Plain w-e-i-r-d these teachers.

Anyway, I slept through the whole EST papers =D Paper 1 was difficult. Paper 2 tutup dua mata.

2 comments:

m said...

LOL.
I wish I had tips!
XDDD

You take EST? O_O

Kaitlyn Emily said...

it's normal to sleep....especially during EST xD