Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MSN = WTF = TMNUTSUCK

Update : 28th May 2009 - Still no luck on my MSN. I'm getting really tulannnn! 4-letter word coming out soon gawdamnit.

Hello there.

Anyone having problem signing into MMSN? Or anything that has to do with our dear Microsoft's Windows Live? I do! So do Khoon and Doug! 

Damn it! I can't check my mail for days now and I have no way to IM friends. Okay-lah, I'm using eBuddy now but what the freak, I want to use MSN! Craaaap. 

Bash you, hit you TMNUT although it's not entirely your fault. 

20 comments:

huini said...

nope~!
can sign in no problem :)

Anonymous said...

I can't sign in too! Can't check my mail too!

Tristan Tan said...

yeaaa! damn TMNUT. I just called them today and they screw my connection..

Ha. yeah. some can leh. lucky you, ni!

yuanyeeh said...

my msn no problem lo.
poor tris.

TRIS said...

you have always been weird. LOL

SaDzZ said...

me too..

pb said...

hei. what happen to that again? blog

♥ tris said...

there's a cbox there : o

pb said...

i cant open it! dummie!

tris said...

ah. cant : O? try.

Kaitlyn Emily said...

hahaha.....this is as close to as many swear words i can find in one post....hahahahaha

Kaitlyn Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sewa mobil di bali said...

nice blog

Bali Rent Car said...

nice info

Nusa dua restaurant said...

good job

Bali spa said...

oke gan mantap

Jasa seo bali said...

Numpang lapak gan

Bali Transportation Service said...

thank you

Panharith said...

this is as close to as many swear words i can find in one post




Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile

Unknown said...

Hello sir, Thank you so much for sharing such a valuable information with us this information really helped me a lot. Keep it up. Thank you so much.I use Desmume emulator for gaming on your PC for better gaming experience. click for the best gaming.