Monday, January 5, 2009

The first day of Form 5.

This would be the first time I got up really early and my mum don't have to imitate Michael Schumacher every morning.

I slept really late last night as some cicak or I-don't-know-what unknown creatures making love in the attic and made those really annoying sound. My brain can't even get some decent rest.

Our new headmaster came! It was none other than Mr. Goh, friend's dad, and Chem tuition teacher. Greaat.  There's a few new teachers as well, one who will be teaching us Math. One thing I notice is how the school changes our Math teacher every year, twice giving us teachers who could not even calculate. 

Our new Math teacher who got transferred here from an all-girls school which to his delight, "I was fortunate to get a transfer to boys' school... finally", to my horror, and some who understood what he meant, especially Aingaran. But a bubbly guy, I would say.

Pn. Tan gave us papers on Putera Gunung Tahan which revolve around these two angmoh who, unlucky enough, got their Malay helpers died one after another. Then their stupidity kicks in, one got captured by the Sakai and was made their leader or sort. I think he died falling from a tree while trying to play tag with this Sakai woman. The other angmoh met PGT. The prince would eventually steal this angmoh's woman. *lol*

p/s: oh i got tagged by blynn. :3

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Honestly Tris...*laughing hysterically*

You should blog everyday abt sch if everthing you write is THIS comical....XD
I still can't stop laughing....hahahahahahahaha