Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm broke. I'll just wait for CNY!

Yeah, I'm undeniably broke. Pathetically so. I think I should start saving and cutting on buying junks. I could get something when I feel like buying it but always ended up putting it aside and not even using it for once. 

Acting cool. The blue and red shirts are our school Interact's T-shirts. 
Ugly. Now I can say "Hey guys, look at us, we're the Wonderclowns 
from SASwonderland".

Putting that aside, I submitted a picture of the bushes burning behind my house yesterday to The Star. I didn't won though. But still it got posted up in the paper today : P As in 21st January 2009. 

You can see it here.

The shy pig. 

Had our first bout of exams today. Wasn't awesome. I can barely answer a question. Lol. Apart from Chinese (which I didn't take), the rest was disastrous. I repeated my answers again and again in my Moral, simply scribbling and drawing in my Math and screwed my Bahasa.

I daresay I actually forgot about everything on Form 4. Back to studying then =S

All the cousins.

Iphone. My aunt's. It is stunning of course.

Going to change my chemistry tuition too. The current one is my headmaster's so basically he is teaching the same thing in school and the centre therefore it's a repetition.

The new one is close to my mum's dancing place so it will be easier for her to arrange her time.
It will be Mr/Mrs. Ooi. I have no idea of it.


My new phone. She's such a sexy thang.

More papers tomorrow, so toodle for now.

15 comments:

Kaitlyn Emily said...

I know that teacher...
It's Mr. Ooi if you're talking about Chemistry.
Mrs. Ooi teaches Maths and Add Maths. =)
My friend's parents ^v^
Near Mr. Anba's place there I think...=P

Sying @ Bao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sying @ Bao said...

wat all cousin!!!!
i hv no in da photo hor!!!

♥ tris said...

near anba's place meh. No la.

♥ tris said...

eh bao. You not in ah. Haha. Sorry lo. You buy SLR for me first la. I will take chio pic for you de. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love that sexay thang.. *drooling*

♥ tris said...

hahaha. yeah, she's got nice complexion summore. =D

Kaitlyn Emily said...

I dunno...that's what Dennis said.
Wanted me to teman him to Sir's place then walk to Mr. Ooi's house..

Must be near if he wants to walk there.../=)

Kaitlyn Emily said...

By the way...Dougy looks cool with the guitar...=P
Who's the dude wearing the white outfit?

♥ tris said...

eldwin's brother.

Kaitlyn Emily said...

@.@ seriously? Eldwin looks....well..cuter...XD

♥ tris said...

yeah. and bitchier imo.t

Kaitlyn Emily said...

XD Bad you~~ =P
Tell Eldwin....hahahaha

♥ tris said...

its okay. i toldl his bro straight to the face all the time. lol. :p

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Wah! It's a wonder why he doesn't throw you in the drain...=.='