Saturday, January 3, 2009

The haircut and & unwanted.

Misfortune first strike me this morning when I was going into the bathroom.

I tripped and fell head first. Almost smashing my head into the hard solid floor. Remember how Jessica Stam fell on the runway and hit her head and still managed to looked cute after that? I think that's what happen to me but minus the cuteness and a bruise.

I was like bloody wet floor, scumbag! With a lot of equal dot equal. 

I still lub you, lovely. Bengkak head or not.

Again this morning was hell. I wasn't able to get much sleep becausseeee the cleaner came abruptly and sorta like push her way into my room and purposely make those unneeded noises loh. Like sweeping the floor and hitting on objects, making me really ''fan''. 

I feel like jumping out of my bed and bully her. I so bloody having a bad night okay! And nerves all haven't connect thus explaining my enraged behavior. 

* * *

Got my haircut yesterday. Now I look wonderfully guai. Why do I say I'm guai every time I got a haircut? 

Because I am guai la! Duh. Bah. Lah. 

No comments: