Sunday, January 11, 2009

Of Sunny Yee & coincidence.

Jetted north to our friendly Kuala Lumpur for the Star Education Fair today; and to think my dad still complain about us being slow and late but we reached there an hour earlier than we expected so we had no choice but to wander around the many unopened shops. 


Hello Mr. Sunny.

The talk was unstimulating to say the least. It's not really on how we or what we should do to score, but rather a more realistic approach of the techniques to study efficiently. He covered much about the Physic part and Addmath was basically non-existent. Only 5 minutes were given into Addmath's part, mostly craps and bulls.

Thanks for the magnificent talk and also taking up an hour of my time, Sunny!

Headed to the central part after that and meet up with my parents. By now, a huge crowd was zig-zagging through the place hogging up all the clothes and misc. because of the C.N.Y's sales. My brother goes "Oh, till now, 3 peoples have already stepped on my foot". That's Malaysians for you! Boleh, boleh!

Took my mum to Kinokuniya to get her heroin-like novels. 

That is where I saw Sofiah and Zarith! My eyes literally go nuts and could not comprehend anything for 5 millisecs. Rindunya. Actually, to be honest, I was lost for words when I met them. I go "Uh... you all...uhh... kamu ni buat apa di sini".

They were there for Sunny too! Of all places and time. Our awkwardness was quickly ended when Sofiah cut us off halfway. Phew! We could talk about everything under the sun when we were together the last time but here, uneasiness easily overrule us. Miss them hell lot : (

& here how's my Sunday is like. Toodle. 

With much love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn! Sofia, for real! hahaha anyway my first time here. Hola!