Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I probably suffer alone.

I hate yesterday. But I still like it, maybe. 

Was supposed to go Physic tuition yesterday. Okay, I did went, but for half and hour or so then I bailed XD went to my aunt's house a while who just came back from Hong Kong.

So on the way back, I saw Vincent speeding out from the 99 Food Court. So... *flash flash*, *hempit* him to one side and talk. End up going for an early drink-tea session at Witchery, his second home?

Stayed there and talk all sort of bullshits. Then go around Muar then go see monkeys at Tanjung, then to town again. Went back straight at 6 cos tuition ends at 6? Haha.

And duh, chemistry tuition was the boring-est of all... I didn't talk much yesterday =.= and it was weird. Hate this part right here~

Anyway after tuition, dad came to fetch me. End up me hogging his car when I took him to my Grandma's house. Loool. And I think he deliberately set up the normally-unused GPS before letting me go. Probably to see how far I go cos I did mention I'm just going somewhere close but naturally la, he doesn't seem to believe. 

Of course, I did not went somewhere close. Went to Vin's place 'cos he wanted to drive his mum's car. But he drove super pro liao, only thing is he needed someone to accompany him in the lokap if, IF la, we happen to get caught by the police. Haha, damn him. 

After that, went back to his house again, got into car, went Little Cafe, and chill out there. No doubt we look like a gay couple since there's only two of us. Other friends bailed out at the last moment okay! Trev doesn't want to come, the rest are lazy. Not our fault. 

Picture of the day.

4 comments:

Leanna Scarlet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanna Scarlet said...

aish trissy,ur love life's like cedera parah already.think you should get ur mind off it for a little while.

♥ tris said...

yeah. my sentiment exactly. taking everything slow now.

Kaitlyn Emily said...

I think you should step back a step and see what'll happen...before you decide on anything that is..^v^