Sunday, April 5, 2009

Updates.

Highlights of the week.
  • My school got first in the Drama Competition of their own division, no that it matters much but hey, first is still first.
  • First in Public Speaking too, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Huini is awesomely super skinny. *Highlight this*
Oookay, hello there friends. Sorry for the absence yet again. I'm just too lazy to update regularly, thus explaining the plain title in this entry. 

First of all, today I'm damn tulan and suew loh. Weixian told me that there's a new hair saloon somewhere in Sg. Abong. So, I planned to go and have a haircut there. But problem is, where the hell is the saloon! I drove around the frickin' Jalan Damn Cenderawasih and ALL I see are houses. 

Then when I thought my suewness is over, I switched on my PC today after abandoning it for so long. Then it shows a WTF window32 file missing. (Window32 is some vital file in Windows OS) 

First thing I think of is whether all the folders and files could be back-up or not since I can't pass the damn booting screen. Shit. Don't know what I swear the other day, make me so suew loh today.

Sigh, my moral kursus also not completed yet. My BM oral not prepared. Walao. Results of procrastination lah, my friends. Damn stress when I think of them now. LOL.

Oh, remember I said Malaysia got like 968755235 holidays in a year? There will be holiday on Wednesday and Friday the following week wtf. Really damn lucky lah us Malaysians. So if anyone say being a Malaysian suck, you can ask them go some other country who got like 5 public holidays in a year. 

Ah speaking of Malaysia, let's enter Najib, Badawi step aside. He's our new Prime Minister, 6th one to be exact. 6th since our Merdeka 52 years ago. Blame Mahathir for being the fourth one for so damn long. Don't ISA me. Thanks. 

And I seriously need to go shop for something. Someone said go shopping sure must buy things, otherwise I'll be just sitting at home and online everyday. So true, so true. I'm an online geek liao. I need to get a new pencil case from Quiksilver or Esprit and some shorts. And a wallet. Oh hey I've been saying that for ages. Orh well... Can't find a time to go shopping anymore, since my Sunday, like today, is packed full with tuitions so bye bye family time. My mum don't seems to be bothered though... LOL!

Anyway, thanks for reading my another-mundane-life. Lol.


Smile, baby.

No comments: