Monday, February 23, 2009

Camp TEAMBUILDING.

Hello friends, I am back! Bolder and darker than ever. Only a word to describe the camp: awesomely fun. Uhh well, that's two but it really is a lot of fun. Camp should be like this rather than all ceramah one!

It was damn unlucky because a crazy Malay poh knocked The VIOS on the side on my way to school on Friday. So two furious boys came out and confronted the visibly shaken driver who never belajar undang one. OK-lah, we just try to menakut-nakutkan the woman who still refuse to admit she's at the wrong. She even reported to the police and said we knocked her. Wtfff?

Fortunately lah the police can see the damages on both cars and byebye loh her, dosa menipu tak henti-henti.

We got to school late albeit the bus wasn't there yet. 

Happy people.

When we got out to the bus stand, we were greeted by a bus... with no air-cond. That's why we only need  to pay so little lah! Then everyone started complaining how stuffy it was in the bus. The bus driver wasn't happy at all. We just tahan'ed loh. No choice.

We reached Segamat an hour and a half later, I think. I was sleeping. LOL. The place seems nice. Sorta like a hotel. But no, we're living on the facility's campsite. The tents are all pitched-up liao one.

That's our camp and me.

After all the briefings, we were allowed free time. Almost all the boys changed into shorts to go for some games. (The place offers tennis, football, bicycles, fishing, kayaking, softball and takraws, not that bad eh :D?)

Initially, we wanted to go for football one, but a group of adults got there first for their rugby training, so we had no choice but to opt for bicycles.

Posing with the bikes... without brakes.

Khoon and Trev. Look at their faces!

After dinner, we had the icebreaking session. We were divided into groups. Trev, Khoon, Doug and I were the only Form 5s boys there. We were lined according to grades. There are 10 groups so basically four of us will be drafted to 4 different groups. But horrrrr, these 3 backstabbers were in the same group lor. I don't even know how they can get into the same one. LOL.

My balloon. From the side, it looks like a pervert =.=

My group. Team Wallaa as suggested by Jemima, I think.

The first night was hell. Can't get a good sleep at all. The SAS guys are all nocturnal. They quieted down at 3am and at 5am, they are up to create more chaos. 

Pak Rawi, the back of his t-shirt says "Kill all our enemy!" o.O

The first outdoor activity was the jungle trekking. Three checkpoints, and around 5km of woods to cover.

The first one started immediately in the hall. It was a crossword puzzle. This. Is. Where. My. Team. Stuck.

Seriously, my team was, if I'm not wrong the second last team to finished. I even heard the facilitators reporting that 2 teams were already over the second checkpoint. And by saying the second checkpoint, it's very very far away liao. So we all ran after we found the 13th word which ironically was the word all the other team couldn't find. 

We caught up to the other teams but in the end, we settled for the last place also. LOL. 

Wallaa got the last place : ( But still smile wide!


Flying fox was next. It was fun I guess. 'Nuff said :3

My group members forced me to shout ''Wallaa" all the way down.

Horse riding was after the flying fox. The poor horse was so tired you can see it panting and pulling it's legs behind him.

This part of the obstacle course seems to be an attraction. Doug dropped into the puddle of mud water.

My team members :)

Taking picture of Azliyana who is taking the picture of me.

A very happy crowd.

On our last day, we had "sungai asid". At first, I thought it's some funny river which is acidic around tebing tinggi. But it's a game. 

Which involves....

Hugging each other...

...holding hands...

...and seducing from the back.

Closing ceremony after lunch.

I had no idea why Shin Yi and I were laughing like that. And my leg at an awkward angle. I donno why!


The SAS prefects.

Dividing our share of the reward.

The Wallaa-ians. 



Very, very tired people.

So here's how the 3 days 2 nights camp was like. There's a whole lot more of pictures but it would take forever to upload them all!

P/S: Will upload the group picture with the Convent's girls later. Full size. Takes so long to upload it : (

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got no pics. =(

Leanna Scarlet said...

i do agree it's one of the best camps ive been to.
uik,i thought u've deleted the 'me stalking people' pics! doug's fault though,he started it,haha.mcm best pulak so i tried la,sekali u took my pic as well.

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Priceless Tris...XD
Amazing pictures!! @V@
Man was it funny to see Doug hold on like that....*grin*

♥ tris said...

To Weix - Nevermind la, you know I know enuf' :P

To Liyana - Still got 4-5 pics of you stalking people here. Mwahhaa.

To Aly - Thanks :P Doug was enjoying every moment, I can see.

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Oh I can imagine that very well....hahahaha

Maybe you should do one like that then get someone else to take it...=P

Leanna Scarlet said...

woihh! hahaha..not fair ley i only took one pic of u laa,haiyaa..later send to me haa..wht camera r using?the images r so freaking clear.

m said...

Jemima insists that Wallaa wasn't suggested by her. XD
How did you get pictures of sungai asid? The stupid facilitator wouldn't let me hold mine so I couldn't take any =.=

♥ tris said...

To Yana - taklah. that's the clearest one i got liao! others blur giler. using sony one. dunno what model.

To Yennnn - isee. i was like wtff is wallaa then she xplained to me so thought it's her's ;O
i just snap only. tak kisah the "buaya(s)". must show a bit color to them. haha wtf.