Saturday, February 28, 2009

I used to...

Hey there. I know this is just another random entry because I'm bored. Apart from the sien Physic tuition this morning, which I can proudly says that I was not late there today! Bangga.

Anyway, to spice the almost-plain entry up, let us play "I used to...''. 

OK-lah, to kick things, I used to...
  1. Think that boys drooling over cars are uncool. 
  2. Speak mandarin to my mum. Which is just weird when I think back.
  3. Be introverted. What a contrast, you might say.
  4. Have a crush on Swan. That was years ago back in primary!! Don't kill me, ST&S!
  5. Dressed like nobody-cares-you. 
  6. Think I would be a policeman when I grow up.
  7. Create words and lashing them out at my friends and looking at their bewildered face.
  8. Think that money can solve everything. Obviously, it couldn't lah =.=
  9. Fail at reciting A to Z. And spelling February as Febuary.
  10. Be very thrifty.
  11. Hate her.
  12. Mix with the wrong people i.e all the hypocrites.
  13. Consume 2 cup-noodles everyday for years.
  14. Hate sports. 
  15. Act like a total biatch/unfriendly.
To wrap things up. I tag...
  1. Alyshia
  2. Swan (Wakakaka!)
  3. Xien
  4. Pris
  5. Lynn

No comments: