Monday, February 9, 2009

My mind is boggling.

I spent more than my allowance this week. So, I'm broke once again. All because of the kids from my school.

What supposedly to be a limteh after squash turned into a horrible nightmare for us. They are like freaking on a puberty high. They kept eating and eating and eating and still don't get enough of it. Just because one kept pestering and another one for being Adelaide's little brother. I'll remember them for ripping a hole in my pocket at the warong. 

Went to CC and met Soh, one of my senior few years back who got visibly chubbier and still childish. We had rounds of L4D though the PCs keep crashing non-stop. 

Going to Khoon's house tomorrow to pack those gifts. What a waste of time and powerbar on Tuesday! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAPATKAN FREECHIP DAN FREEBET DI Please Check Our New Products... Let's Join With www.sabung-online.com !! DENGAN BONUS DAN CASHBACK HINGGA 10 % !!!! WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA