Sunday, February 1, 2009

A midnight entry.

Today marks the end of yet another holiday in Malaysia (FYI, Malaysia has a ridiculously high amount of holidays compare to other countries). Here comes the never ending workload and tuitions' rush. Not to forget the impending squash tournament this Wednesday. And I barely train for the last 3 months, having only went for practices for four miserable times.

So here I am, on my bed with the laptop writing about the murky future, drawing an imaginary arts in wonderment. Do I really have to lay myself down to sleep thinking believing that tomorrow will be a better day? I can live with that :)

I've taken a liking to this song by Enrique Iglesias too, not one of my favorite singer but still the lyrics of the song is giving me the crack. I'm lazy to put up the song so just go to Weixien's for it. "Somebody hopes someday you will see". Humming humming :>

Will you remember me :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really are addicted....like me. LOL.

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Eh...

♥ tris said...

eh apa?

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Eh suka....hahahahaha

Just 'eh' for fun cos dunno what to write but wanted to write something anyway..=P

♥ tris said...

hahaaahaha.