Thursday, February 26, 2009

Monthly test's over. Ah, so?

Just finished the ultra-annoying Ujian Setara 1! Sejarah was great, I took time reading it in my Add Math tuition yesterday. But Chemistry and Add Math? Bye bye. Totally given up on them both liao

Oh my gawd. I love my new skin tone. Alot. I like orange skin color actually. Still remembered there was this half-Scot girl from Dato who got really really nice complexion. Orangey wonders. So much for the skin, my pimples sprout out like mushrooms. One popped out on my nose when I was doing my exam! Hurts badly when my spec ter-gores on it. Feel like squishing it sia.

And wtf at my bro and me. We went to Pizza Hut again today(had them too yesterday) and ordered a feast man. Can't finish in the end. I can't finish my lasagna and he can't finish his balls meatballs. Thanks to the cheese craving, Trev.

p/s : WTF, I'm in love with Lily Allen's new song.

No comments: