Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello world. Hello reality.


Reality bit-by-bit. (Inspired from my cousin's blog :3)

The teachers today screw me so hard I felt like blowing up the goddamn school. My hair got commented (again). Like seriously, I cut my hair thrice in these two goddamn weeks and you want me to burn a hole in my pocket? Some teachers are really full of bullshit when they said my hair is OKAY and then say it's still long the next week. Cowdung or not them? 

I wasn't expecting another teacher to be such a barbarian either. She literally punched me so fucking hard on my arm it fucking leave a bruise there. Friendly jot my foot. I didn't photostat and paste only mah, need to resort to violence meh? Retarded lah these teachers nowadays. 

Also went for lunch with friends when some shitty Malay driver cut our lane. That's when we accidentally (but happily) knocked on his Waja's rear, leaving a permanent white paint-job on the bumper. I go "yata"! Vincent wasn't excited though, he reported it to ngaha ngahuh lah of course :D

I bring luck okay, not these misfortunes :3 

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Suddenly I'm getting flash backs of the evil school teacher days myself...*shiver*

Anonymous said...

DAPATKAN FREECHIP DAN FREEBET DI Please Check Our New Products... Let's Join With www.sabung-online.com !! DENGAN BONUS DAN CASHBACK HINGGA 10 % !!!! WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA