Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And the winner of the W.U. goes to...

Sekolah Menengah Convent. *Clap*

I guess I can finally blame the P&VP for ruining everything! Mwahahaha. Okay, a summary on yesterday's event. Pictures later.

The ceremony started late like usual, like every year so it's 3pm. Not that bad though at least get to chit-chat around. The seats in front were full so we got no choice but to settle for the back seats wtf. I was like alone when Vincent ran off. It's just me, J and Kah Ling staring blankly at each other. LOL.

Oh well I saw Jared and his haha head. Funny weh. I could only recognize him with hairs but not the crew cut under the beanie. Anyway, the performances are okay I guess. One of the music accompanying a dance performance even had "fuckfuckfuck lyrics". LOL. Then the HSM drama was worse. It's like chaomachaoma something. Walao weh. Seriously la, there were kids there no joke. 

After wrapping up, few of us plan to go for steamboat dinner. I guess you can say the other rest of the Interactors were there at Sanga. Got ourselves a table and ate. Was cool until the table behind me, don't know which idiot la, spilled his/her water and kena my Tee. WTF. The worse thing is when I turned, everyone act like tak tahu. Hahahaha. XUEN  XUEN XUEN XUEN XUEN XUEN is so muscular. 

Went for a movie with the rest, Shana went home, Ah Yong no transport, only left Doug, Ying, Jess, Rui and Ange to watch the really shitty Dragon Ball: Evolution. A warning to everyone who hasn't watch it, DON'T. It's really shitty. B-grade film! Even Goku is an angmoh, what can you expect more! I almost fell asleep on the less-than-comfortable-seat. 

As promised, pictures later. And congratulations to all the schools for the hard work. Okay, maybe not my own school. Toodle.

No comments: