Saturday, March 7, 2009

Of ferrying your son & school trip.

My dad complained like a wussy today. 'Cos he had to ferry me up and down from house to school and then back home in like an hour? 

Okay, I've got physic this morning but then again I got Interact's meeting in school at 10. At least I made a point of appearing at Mr Tang's k! My dad put me off at Mr Tang's place at 9.10 and went to work. I called him at 9.50 to datang fetch me  :P Wahahaha. Then he asked what time will the meeting be finished. I told him I "speculate'' around 12. So he decide to go back to factory. But then the unexpected happen (for him la), the meeting was so short I can tell you I'm 100% sure it's even shorter than my dachshund's legs. So, I gave my pop a call at 10.30wtf? He's like wtf too lah. So we both wtf wtf loh

Hey again. I will be going to KL tomorrow for a school trip. It is hosted by the school's Buddha Club. Some more have to be at school by 5.30. A.M. sia. It is suppose to be lawatan sambil belajar. But I think is lawatan sambil shopping. LOL. Or lawatan sambil main-main

Okay, toodle. Got nothing to write anymore : (