Monday, March 9, 2009

It was hell lot of fun.

Hey there. Here's the entry on the trip to KL yesterday.

Okay-lah, I slept at 3am that night (or morning) contrary to what I told Yana that I would sleep at 12 that night. Well, loool. And so here I go sleeping an hour before getting up to shower and stuff.

Walao, when I got out to the town, there was damn ahpek and some nocturnal couples already having dimsums at the kopitiam liao. It was like 5.30 in the morning man! Wtfreak.

So we boarded the bus at 6. It was freezingggggg cold in the bus man. And the aircond for my seat was stuck so the air blew at me directly. Why did I snatched the place from Ah Chuan. Luckily I brought my jacket otherwise I get hypotermia.

Blank . . . . . Was sleeping so can't really remember. I'm backtracking everything okay! Bad memory weh.

Oh yeah, we stopped at Seremban's restpoint for breakfast before continuing. When we got there, half of our the friends just went into a cafe there so the rest of us were like "Nevermind nevermind, they rich people one, first stop already go inside, we poor... eat nasi lemak enough". Lol. DAMN funny la when they saw us outside and all of them came out again.

First stop was Zoo Negara.

With Vincent and Trev.

Honestly speaking lah, this is my first time to Zoo Negara. I mean maybe all of the gang there too. Not exactly excited over it. Vincent particularly. He didn't even bother to finish the place, only complaining about how hot the weather was. Ha.


Groupy : D


WTFace.


First timer la weh. Forgive us la.


Sorry we're a bunch of posers : (


Jarrod digging the ape's nose.

The place was huge la. Okay, I don't really know how big but it requires a lot of walking so I say it's huge. Admittedly, it was really hot that day. Somemore the the drinks etc etc were ridiculously priced. Entrance price for a bottled water cost RM2. Then the deeper we went, the more expensive it goes.


Hugeass elephant.


Prehistoric age! Look at the mountain afar.


Wahaha, I like this picture. I don't know why.


Do-Re-Mi LOL.


Discotheque.

The Attack of The SMS-ers!


First subject - Vincent.


Spotted #2 subject - "Pure Ng Chee 'Dirty' Chuan".


Photographed by the stalker Vincent.


Vincent: "WTF, here no toilet one is it?"

Here's what happened when you caught a fish off-guard...

"OMFGBBQMAMASAVEME!" Haha, can see the snot coming out : )

Second stop was the chocolate manufacturing place, fondly called Chocolate Manufacturing Place 'cos I don't even bother to enter the place. I heard from them that the chocolates are freaking expensive you run at first sight. Not surprisingly the people who entered came out as fast as the time taken for Usain Bolt to run the 100m dash.

Time Square was next. Okay, I'm not going to argue that TS is the shittiest shopping mall I ever visited. It's dark, smelly, ugly, dark, smelly, ugly. Did I just repeat myself? Uh huh. It's shit la. 'Nuff said. It's like a pasar malam in a building. Trev took us (me and Vin) to Pavillion which is just nearby. Finally getting out of hell into the heaven. We were complaining non-stop about how dark shitty TS was the whole way. Lol.

We went to Topman first because Vincent wanted to inject more clothes into his wardrobe. I thought of buying board shorts from Quiksilver but damn the tight budget. But I got my CoolWater so I'm happy :D


Freaking fried rice and chickens that cost RM17+


Trev and his beef's rice.


Vincent had chickens too : D

After dinner, we headed back to the bus. The teacher-in-charge cancelled our next stop, Petaling Street : ( I initially wanted to get some kikikokok things there. But we settled for Melaka instead. So down we go.


At Pahlawan.


And then Vincent got stomachache.


Like really bad.


Like really really bad.


Hahahaha. Kena caught.

So sorry for your stomach, friend. But here's another one.

I didn't know you camwhored on my camera! Class.

Toodle.

8 comments:

Kaitlyn Emily said...

One, If it's so hot why you guys wore jacket out? @.@
Two, I started laughing mad at the fishy picture.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (alamak tak tahan laughing XDDDD) *clutching stomach* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Ladies and gentlemen I am proud to announce the funny man Tristan is back in the building...XDDDDD

♥ tris said...

ha. actually the fish was trying to bite my camera. but it looked shocked here.

Kaitlyn Emily said...

XD imaginining The fishy biting your camera..
One question, why the effing was your camera in the water???

♥ tris said...

no la. aquarium ma. my camera was sticking onto the glass.

Leanna Scarlet said...

wtf..u slept for one hour je??ha,still haven't broken my record of sleepless night :P u guys didn't go one utama ha?time square mmg shit oh,haha.

♥ tris said...

no loh. not enough time also. spent too long at the shitty zoo.

Anonymous said...

I'm so gonna kick yr arse

1. You didn't tell me than u r coming to kl

2. I've that same bloody Topman blue-yellow collared tshirt!

AHAH

♥ tris said...

SORRRY. I thought you are busy ma, fid!

1. apology accepted : D?

2. wtf? haha. now we got 2 same tshirts.