Saturday, March 14, 2009

Preparing for World Understanding.

Long story short, everything was ridiculous today. Ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous. I know. I love to use this word. 

I heard some boys from HSM fought among themselves. I saw how stupid whatever shitface of my school Interact's leader can be. Total shitface. I didn't really help out beside sweeping the place up 'cos he freaking tell us to fuck off when he is fucked-up himself. I got real dulan. And they know how dulan I am. He again show the dogpoo face when one of my friend from HSM called his name. You thought your name very yeng meh. Showing off the doggy-pissed face. He also made racist remarks on one of the boy from HSM (again) when he told us that we must not embarassed our school by bickering with the other school. 

It's not all-bad though. Managed to chill with the other schools and talk a fair bit. Unlike the rest of my school Interact's members who kept to themselves, their counterpart from the other schools were really friendly and sociable. 

In the end. Life's short. Why so serious?

No comments: