Friday, March 13, 2009

Of W.U. Day preparation and worldly desires.

Okay, so today I log in into Friendster and was surprised at how desperate the creator is to lure in new users. Of course lah now the primera social webby is the undisputed Facebook. So the very clever Friendster adopted a new feature. Which I should say, share a resemblance to Facebook's tracker. 
 
Seeing double : D?

Alright, back to the topic. Tomorrow will be the first day of preparation for the W.U. Day. World Understanding for the uninitiated. Same four school taking part this year... well namely SAS, SMC, SAB and HSM. I can pretty much guess how my school will fare this year by just looking at how uh hum, it's harsh but yeah... how bad the higher up this year are. I'm not exactly criticizing on them, yes I do love the club but not them. You can say the whole club is just between the president and the second-in-command. They did everything themselves and not even tell us (the rest of the members) things that should be told. Heck they even implemented some really ridiculous system and rules which I deem contradictory to what they preach. I hope I doesn't dwell too much in the situation now. Endorphins overdrive. All in all, them both are trying to control the whole club like a play-toy. 

I secretly suspect my dad is going to get me a DSLR! Well, I hope lah. Don't want to put my hope too high lah, later if kena dash memang sakit hati one loh. I find it funny at how my dad always lecture us on being thrifty but he is always the one who "ajak" us to buy all these. Like father like son, really. No joke. I don't want to splurge like hell. I feel really bad spending during this bad time.

p/s: Owh wtf? Did I mention it's holiday? A week!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Take pictures for WU in case i can't go...XD
I wanna see...=)
And take pictures for your bday also...=3

Anonymous said...

I've got my dslr ;)
nikon d60. buy that if u favour one