Sunday, March 15, 2009

World Understanding Day, not The-World-Now-Hates-You Day & It's my SWEET SEVENTEEN!

Hi people. We just had W.U. today. It was tiring and well, ridiculous.

Not only people get to understand the other schools better, they get to understand the true nature of the Vice-Pres too. Double joy. Hurray. 

Okay, I will blurt out. He was like an autocrat, ordering people around, even to the point of pissing the outsiders off by halau-ing them from entering for the exhibition. I wonder why nobody belasah him yet. It is the most absolute, completely utter utter rubbish weh. YY, Peisi and Ka Huat came to see, but the mtfk VP chased them away. WTF?

Okaylah, since it's my birthday today, not dwelling into this anymore : D Firstly I would like to thank everyone who had been so sweet today. LOL 

Arigato Han Ying for the cakes, Wei Xien for the run-over-me wish, that was uhh... unique, Sze Ting and Swan for the wishes, Emmely for the really shy awkward hello, that was funny, Ying Ying for being so sweet for wishing me through SMS although we were chatting halfway on MSN,  Mich for forgetting but still made a point from calling after that, Wei Xian for frankiefying me, Trev for "Happy Fday" me, stupid bro, Weng and Samuel for singing birthday song for me in school today, Yuan Yeeh for wishing me at 12am, Yana for telling me how 17 is still young, Pinko for wishing me but me not knowing her number and get a ticking off today, and those High School boys that I don't even know but shook my hands, not forgetting Huini, Yenn, Wan and alot more... damn how could I forget :! Oh and of course friends who gave me wishes on Friendster. Thanks many many. And as well on Facebook too! You know who you are (okay, that's lame excuse for not remembering everyone!)! Oh and to my cousin from NZ, Tracey too : D! And and Aly and my sis and niece and nephew too :D

Happy Birthday to KaHuat and Shanice too! 

3 comments:

Leanna Scarlet said...

i was loitering with my senior friends and they somehow went through my inbox when ur sms came in.they were like,"wtf la this guy,17 where got old..if he's old,how bout us?" hahaha..

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Yeah 17 is NOT old!!!
Supposed to be your most perfect year!!! XD So appreciate it! =P
I'm still 17 and I'm enjoying it I tell you....hahahahaha

Magic Of Zain Kids Party Entertainment said...

Great ways to save money when planning that birthday party here!
https://magicofzain.blogspot.com/2018/02/tips-on-how-to-plan-kids-birthday-party.html