Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crappy wishes.

Why oh god why? Why art thee o God so cruel & nefarious? 

My hope of spending a well-deserved Christmas was dashed with just a brief talk with my cousin yesterday! Apparently, he refused to spend yet another X-Mas in Singapore and wants to do it in Kuala Lumpur. I thought can spend some time with him in Singapore... it's supposed to be merrier there right? 

Now what? All my christmasy plans gone disarray. Sakit kepala betul.  
If God is merciless towards me, then I wish Santa is the opposite. Santa you the best, please don't fail me like the rest! 
  • I still do want to spend this 25th uber nicely.
  • I wish for a SLR, it's exceptionally awesome.
  • I wish for a new handphone, the bigger the better.
  • I wish for a new pair of sneakers 'cos mine are wearing off soon.

No comments: