Thursday, December 4, 2008

Spending the December away.

Weee, if all is going smoothly, I might be jetting south to our friendly neighbor Singapore for the Christmas. So much better than rotting in Muar. Rendezvous with some friends there :P *sniffsniff* 

Lots of them in Singapore now. 

Badminton yesterday was gay. My ankle got raped updown inout. Twice somemore. Screamed like a girl on the second one. Then the gang looked at me and was like =.=!!

It's effing pain OKAY! Like really kena rogol one, not that I know how it feels.

So my dad called a traditional masseur to fix me up. 

Give me lots of man-gasm and moaning and ooh-ing and the common ahh-ing. But weh, he managed to fix it albeit it is still lebam right now.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Emily said...

You screamed??
I didn't hear anything...