Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day Two, Three & Merry Christmas!


22nd December 2008, Monday.

Got up at ten in the morning today. Chris took me directly to Bugis.

And he goes "Ok-lah, you can go down now".
"Har?"
"Reach liao lah".

Uh-huh... now I'm left all alone there without knowing where the mall is. But lucky, saw many many people storming into Bugis Junction, one of the many shopping place. So I just followed them :D

Went into Topman at first and tengok tengok. Nothing special.

Then this lonely Muarian walked around the almost-crowded mall and he keep walking and walking and walking. Before he decided to use his trump card. Panggil Ah Bin.

"Wait, I eating now!!''

Then I wait and wait and wait. Before this $#^#$& sms'd and asked me to meet him outside.

Bugis Street is nice, considering the goods are kind of cheap and the store owners are mostly prostitute-like girls. Okay, forget the last part, but still it's heaven for shoppers!

And we actually spent 8 hours walking the same mall updowninout till my legs gave in.

Oh, I saw Jeanette Aw too. She was with this friend. She's quite tall and very, very stunning. Celeb what, always look camera-ready.

After the shopping spree, we parted ways where I took the MRT to Ang Mo Kio and Bin to Pasir Ris. I really like Singapore's public transportation lah, damn canggih and easy. But not cheap, spent RM25 a day just topping-up the card.

Next stop was the Night Safari. My bro's friend came along too. The show was okay, I guess. Although not worth the hype. It ended before it even started. The walk was excruciating. The place is actually very huge. The trails are dark and bothersome too as in it really did bothers me.

MRT back to Sengkang and goodbye for now.


23rd December 2008, Tuesday.

Like usual, MRT all the way to Sengkang to meet my taiko. Supposed to go Sentosa today but his friend stopped us.

Lol.

So we settled for Orchard instead. This year's theme is candy I think. Not really as nice as last year taking into account the financial loom. The Louis Vuitton store was damn full. Dunno why lah many people want to come at the same day.

Oh! I think Kenny Sia was there too! He got a picture of the LV queue which was exactly like what I saw! Almost met him. Haiyar. What a waste.

Didn't really buy anything here.

Suntec City was next. There's a gigantic fountain here with colourful laser display. The first few minutes where the water was gushing out is the best. The rest was repetitious.


24th December 2008, Wednesday.

Bugis Junction again to do my last minute shopping. Some TopM and my godbro got me iPod acc. for Xmas. S$133, could have gone to better uses : (

Going through custom was hell. The endless jam was enough to murder a person physically and emotionally. I slept through the whole 2 hours and we barely butch from the same spot. Screw it.


25th December 2008, Thurday. Today.

& Merry Christmas, friends! : ) Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

My perception towards life, has changed once again. Love it. Love you.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

wow you leave me comment.
surprisingly. =)