Saturday, December 20, 2008

Life is what? You tell me la.

Before I start clarifying bout my lack of blogging, I want to complain bout something one ah. 

Why was I born in Muar? Okay, that's one of the reason for the long absence. Why, tell me why?!

Spending days in Muar is no reasons to blog about, it's mundane and terribly lame. And lame is lame, just really lifeless. 

Everyone is living the ever monotonous life without wishing to achieve something better. 

FREAKING SHITZZ LURRRSZZZ!!!!!1!!!!11!

  • Oh, caught an episode of the Australia's NTM's finale. I think it was damn pageant-like lor, the ending. 'Sides, Demelza was just 16 when she won and she looks smoking hot. I thought the models are just amazing, much better than America's. I don't know, maybe I particularly shows favoritism towards Aussie's model and ah and ah, Gemma Ward.

  • My tai lou's coming back today so had to vacant room for him thus me spending the night in bro's room which bizarrely the only place in the house I could not connect to the MSN.

  • Supposed to go for minum teh session with the gang but ultimately being cancelled due to lack of gang members.

  • Going to the orthodontist tomorrow first thing in the morning. Rawr.

Weh, guys. Go out tomorrow lah. Haven't got updates of you lot like weeks. 

Now, life is what?

You tell me la.

No comments: