Monday, December 22, 2008

The first day in Singapore.

The customs were alright I guess, no hustle bustle. My cousin came along with us too. 

We waited at one of the MRT station which I has no idea what it is called for my taiko's friends. 
Then we're greeted by this lanky guy and his wife : D 

Both of them are really funny despite like them being married and being parents and stuff. The wife issss so Muarian. The way she speaks, her everything. And the hubby is one of the funniest guy. They are so open-minded couple. 

Went to CompassPoint mall too. I don't really know what it is called. Ate at Sakae and then my cousin came to take me for dinner at a hawker centre named Chomp Chomp at Serangoon Garden. 

Quite okay but the fact that the family sitting next to us is like... a real gangster? The teenage son got like freaking tatts on his body and the mum got them too. 'Cept the dad and the other son. I knew they would get into a fight, and see. They did. With one of the Indian cleaner there. They like... took him to a dark place and I think they beat the crap out of the guy. 

Got back to my cousin's place after dinner. 

I went "Wowwwwwww", when I first get into the crib. Stunning tau. Got a huge christmas tree too. Genuine one as well. The lighting and kitchen is so western-style. I like. Sigh, but he gave his Xbox away. I wanna play Halo   : (!

Ciao for now. Going to get some sleep :3 going Bugis Suntec City and the zoo tomorrow. 

No comments: