Monday, December 29, 2008

Pictures away. Enter photography.

I've been so in love with taking pictures when I got my first camera, digital that is.

Ever since then, I've dabbling into refining photography both as a hobby and a way to retain memories in pictures.

It's kinda pointless now though but I believe it's one of men's best invention : D Without cameras, I wouldn't know how camwhores could survive. Well, there's cams, that's why there is whores. And whores, cams. I think. Doesn't really matter.

As long as people fully embrace this piece of art, I would be more than happy.

I think it's a social norm that some of the more "older generations" tend to see teens nowadays taking pictures twenty-four seven as weird and inappropriate, but some parents are beginning to accept or even fully immerse themselves into their children's interest which I think is cool.

Like for example, while I was in Singapore a few days ago, I decided to snap some shots of the places and people in the mall, but to my surprise, an old uncle came to me and tried to confiscate my camera just because he thinks I'm "taking up-skirt pictures''.

Don't blame me okay, uncle! It's not my fault your countrymen are a little pervs but I'm absolutely not interested in arguing. Luckily some chap came and told the dim-witted uncle off.

Does this mean that taking pictures and possessing a camera is a crime? And is instantly labelled as slightly off in the brain. I can't say much on this matter though since it's my experience and a first. I guess this is how some old shitty guy victimize on kids.

Eww. I think I'm off the topic.

Anyway, what do you think of the perfect photography?

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Then again you ARE the 'genius' in cam taking at the bbq rite? XD