Monday, December 1, 2008

Taiwan Part I.

Alright! Telling myself to stop any further procrastination and start blogging about my trip to Taiwan a week ago.

To kick things off, Taiwan IS a damn place to visit if you want to minimize the enjoyment of your holiday. The place is void of civilization most of the time. The tourism ministry especially love to recommend you their mountains and of course the indigenous people and its culture.

But there's a good side to it as well : D Macam the flea market. Totally rocking. Very nice stuff for a dirt cheap price. That is if you could traverse the whole pasar malam to look for them. Definitely the best place to shop.



China Airline. It haaaaaas a mirror, for camwhores...


...and songs in a playlist!


The stadium in Taipei. Blur. Taken in a speeding car.


My dad's boss took us to a seafood restaurant in the town. Look nice, taste not. Api cantik only.


At the Hero's Memorial Hall's gate. It's damn humongous okay!


Yehliu's Geopark where all the funny funny rock formations are, akibat of the flowing water.


My mum, me, Trev and Dad. LMAO, all posing.

Okay, continue with the rest soon! Till then. Au revoir.

No comments: